Social Service Case Study
One the most popular ways that organizations use Laserfiche is to manage social service and legal cases, helping case workers keep track of the diverse documents that accrue during a case’s lifecycle.
Jerry Sawyer, Senior Programmer Analyst of Durham County, North Carolina, will discuss how his county has used Laserfiche to automate every step in the case management process.
Using legal records as an example, he will give a demo of the capture and workflow processes that the county’s Department of Social Services and the Attorney’s Office use to prepare court records for child welfare trials.
Financial services: Regulatory Compliance and ECM
Published on Apr 29, 2013
Learn how enterprise document and content management software can enforce a compliance strategy that:
- Prepare Your Firm for the Coming Regulatory and Technology Convergence
- Automates workflows and decreases turnaround time and costs.
- Supports secure information access for tablets and smartphones.
- Enforces compliance standards for social media capture.
- Enhances integrations with CRM and more!